We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

share a taxi van from sti

new york
Level Contributor
302 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
share a taxi van from sti

hello all,i'm flying into sti on july 9th at 130pm,will anybody be travelling to puerta plata or sosua and would like to share a taxi. thanks

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,228 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: share a taxi van from sti

Bumping this for you. Hope you find someone to share the ride with.

BObK

new york
Level Contributor
302 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: share a taxi van from sti

Thanks bobk,I normally fly into pop but this was a last min trip and sti was only $400.I just might rent a car from the airport if I don't share a taxi.the bus is out of the question for me due to motion sickness.

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,228 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: share a taxi van from sti

By the time you get done with the rental fee, full insurance and stop tearing your hair out it will be quicker and not much more money to take a cab.

BObK

new york
Level Contributor
302 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: share a taxi van from sti

Trying to avoid that but I'd rather pay $60 to $80 for 2 days car rental than to pay that 1 way for a taxi.lol

New York City
Level Contributor
3,584 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: share a taxi van from sti

Kshon!!

Hey have a safe flight down, bruh ... I'm arriving the next day - into STI too. I use a driver, it's $60 (and I tip him $15) to Sosua.

Coolest dude, doesn't know an ounce of ingles, but lives in those mountains, so he knows those winding, peaks and valleys better than the back of his manos...

See ya on the beach, Playa!

4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: share a taxi van from sti

I have a friend coming in on the 10th. Can he share that drive down with ya?

7. Re: share a taxi van from sti

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 07, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Sosua