We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transport inside sosua

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
transport inside sosua

I am little overweight and want to avoid sitting on motorconcho (motorcycle taxi). At night, I want to take taxi. Do susua have local taxi? and how much the taxi will cost for short trip?

thanks

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,760 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transport inside sosua

Yes they have taxis with numerous "stands" about town. Fare will be from $5-$30 depending on where you want to go, time of day (night more expensive), and your Negotiating powers.

BObK

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transport inside sosua

How far is Dlatin from casa marine reef. Do I need to take a taxi from D'latin night club to casa marine reef or I can just walk. How much taxi will charge for this trip?

It's is safe to walk at night. This is my first time in Sosua.

Thanks

chotu

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,760 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transport inside sosua

It is safe to walk and is one short block and one long block.

BObK

4. Re: transport inside sosua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 18, 2013