We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Steak house

toronto
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Steak house

Anyone know where The Parrillada Steak house is located in Sosua?Near what major venue so the motoconcho will know how 2 get there?

Silver Spring...
Destination Expert
for Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
7,987 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Steak house

Tell the motoconcho "Parrillada Steak House". They all know.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
38,954 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Steak house

Taken from their official website :-

La Parrillada Steak House –Sunset Valley is located just outside the main entrance of the residential project Sunset Valley Estates, previously named Terra Mar.

Angie.

toronto
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Steak house

I'll give it a try, see what happens. Their website had no address. Just craving 4 a real good quality steak. Thanks.

toronto
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Steak house

For those that r interested in a darn good steak, actually found The Parrillada Steak House on my way 2 the airport!! Dohhh!!! Way 2 go Angelina (only thing is, NOBODY knew where it was). It's in Los Charamicos, abt 1,000 feet from the Texaco?? gas station towards POP. Ur best bet is 2 walk 2 end of the beach, past all the stalls, up the steps then head off to Alberto Pharmacy on the main drag & get a motoconcho for 30 p's. NO ONE downtown including the expats know abt it. The motos will drive around endlessly, then tyry 2 extract a ransom 4 going nowhere fast. Not with me. Idiots!! Bon Apetit!!

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,256 posts
256 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Steak house

Actually if you tell your moto or cabbie that you want to go to Tera Mar they will know where. Whe you drive in the entrance it is on your right just before the gate. There is a big sign on the highway at the entrance to Tera Mar (now called Sunset valley)

Good food by the way. Best ribs i have eaten here

BObK

toronto
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Steak house

Bob: Those country bumpkins didn't even know where the Tera Mar was, even in my best Spanish. All i got was a tour of Sosua & repeated extortion attempts 4 "restitution". But i do know now, as i was LEAVING!!! Dohhh!!! I'll be "Bach" tho, as Awnie would say. Thanks 2 all esp Angie!! Buen Apetido.

Sosúa, Puerto...
Level Contributor
25 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Steak house

Easy to find right after the last gas station in Sosua ( new one ) when going from El Batey to Sosua Abajo. One problem with many moto conchos is they always take a long route even if the place is just around the corner. Better to ask a local or expat for directions.

8. Re: Steak house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:25 am, April 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sosua