We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a San Pedro De Macoris school in need of books

Raritan, New Jersey
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Looking for a San Pedro De Macoris school in need of books

Hello,

I am a Special Educator in New Jersey, USA who decided to start a small cause to start helping children around the world by collecting gently used books written in English and ship them to schools in need. These books are in good condition and could use a good home in schools lacking a well-rounded library for its students. The goal of this mission is to pass along books no longer used here to students who may not have the opportunity. If there is a school in San Pedro de Marcoris that is interested, please reply to this post and I will send over my contact info.

Thank you very much for your time!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,824 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a San Pedro De Macoris school in need of books

I would suggest posting this question on DR1.com - someone there should be able to help.

2. Re: Looking for a San Pedro De Macoris school in need of books

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 pm, October 23, 2012