We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Juan Dolio - Costa Coral Caribe by Hilton

canada
3 posts
Save Topic
Weather in Juan Dolio - Costa Coral Caribe by Hilton

Can anyone tell me what current weather is in Juan Dolio. Arriving Frid. Jan 6th. Internet weather indicated lots of rain...Is this the case?

Southerngrl

Ontario
Level Contributor
751 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Juan Dolio - Costa Coral Caribe by Hilton

I would like to know too!

I find the internet sites aren't too accurate!

We will be there Jan 12!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Juan Dolio - Costa Coral Caribe by Hilton

Boowwccaa- Weather is almost perfect in January 85 F day about 70 F evening.

Ontario
Level Contributor
751 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Juan Dolio - Costa Coral Caribe by Hilton

Yea! Thanks!

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,053 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Juan Dolio - Costa Coral Caribe by Hilton

That's a long time away, but I have been getting reports from a friend traveling back and forth between Bayahibe and Santo Domingo. He says that most days--for the past 2 weeks--have been cool (only about 25 as a high in the day) and cool at night too (18 degrees). I find that hard to believe compared to my experiences in late January, but weather is funny business. I hope it warms up by the time you travel, AND by the time I travel on January 19!

Kaki

Ontario
Level Contributor
751 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Juan Dolio - Costa Coral Caribe by Hilton

I can't find reviews for this hotel (Costa Coral Caribe by Hilton)....am I putting the name in wrong?

6. Re: Weather in Juan Dolio - Costa Coral Caribe by Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, August 20, 2009