We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Arc Decameron

Which Juan Dolio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ontario canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Arc Decameron

does anyone know what became of the decameron just down the beach from the costa caribe...was married there 10 years ago..was ok back then...stayed at costa caribe 4 years ago and saw lots of renovations going on at the closed Decameron but have not seen or heard anything about the place since then.....just curious

Canaan,NY
Level Contributor
160 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Arc Decameron

I was wondering the same. Stayed there about five years ago. Planning on going to the Coral Costa Caribe this year.

Illinois
Level Contributor
252 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Arc Decameron

I also remember Decameron from years ago but were in Juan Dolio this year and do not recall seeing it. We also stayed at Costa Caribe and enjoyed it. That and Capella seem to be the main resorts in town.

Bardonia new york
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Arc Decameron

My brother in law just got back a few weeks ago and stayed at Talanquera which is next door to the Decameron..he said rumor is that Sammy Sousa is going to buy it and re-do it...but right now it is closed and nothing is being done to it at the moment....hope this helps

4. Re: Ocean Arc Decameron

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:26 pm, September 10, 2010