We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabarete and Sousa fun for single 40 year Manhattan male

Which Cabarete hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
5 posts
Save Topic
Cabarete and Sousa fun for single 40 year Manhattan male

Hi Forum,

Please help.This is my first trip to DR. Can you suggest places to go on a weekend from Friday to Sunday. I was told that Cabarete is best place to go for singles. I am looking to meet beautiful local women but not working girls. Which beaches do the local women go in Cabarete and Sousa.

Clubs, restaurants, shopping areas, good people watching destinations. Should I go on local tours?Please inform me how when the partying begins at night and how late the clubs remain open. Will be easy to catch a cab from Sousa to Cabarete at night. I live in Manhattan.

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,073 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cabarete and Sousa fun for single 40 year Manhattan male

There are no lockers. Most leave thier stuff on the chairs that you rent and the chair guy will basically look after it. HOWEVER he will not sit there babysitting your stuff.

I go to the beach in Sosua every week by myself. When in the water I stay near my chair so I can watch, some times I will ask whowever is sitting near me to keep an eye out. When I leave the beach chair to go for lunch I carry my wallet, phone, ebook, and car keys with me. I also only have a small amount of cash in my wallet (what I need that day for the beach + a little more) and a copy of my identification papers so if lost not a big deal.

Never had a problem.

BObK

12. Re: Cabarete and Sousa fun for single 40 year Manhattan male

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 05, 2013