We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

casa laguna

Which Cabarete hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dominican
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
casa laguna

hay bang on we will be out there on the 4th april for 2 weeks ,my name is trev and my girlsfriends name is jen so we will c u then ,i carnt wait itching to go,what trips do you recomend going on?and whats the food like any good?cheers

liverpool
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: casa laguna

I recommend the catermaran - think thats how its spelt.You get to top up your tan go snorkling and enjoy free drinks all day. I had the most fun on this one. The Monster Trucks is another good one, you get to see the real Dominican life and it makes you realise how lucky we are to have everything we have. I have never been on it but other people i spoke to loved Ocean World - swimming with dolpins. Never heard a bad report about this one yet.

The food isnt that good but its not that bad either.I have never had a stomach upset in all of my stays. I guess its just like any other all inclusive around the world. They have themed nights for 7 days and then that theme repeats itself eg/ Dominican night,oriental night,continential buffet night.The resaurants make for a change.I never had a problem with the food if not a bit repetative. But dont worry to much about this because hey your in the Dominican Republic you will be having a ball.

My name is Jennie also so i wont forget yours and your girlfriends name. Im staying for 3 months not in the hotel though - imagine how much that would cost ha ha. But will be there most nights. You will have to come on the disco tour with us .It costs 300 pesos - £6 and the animation team from the hotel take you in a taxi - with a return journey and a free shot to Sousua,the next big town down from Cabarete. You get well looked after while your there and the clubs are banging. Cabarete is also good many great bars down there.Im excited to go as well I love the island its my second home now and as long as you have a open mind - because it can be a culture shock at first. And are up for a laugh which i think guessing from your post you are - you will love it. Anymore questions dont hesitate to ask ,ill look forward to meeting you.

P.s/ another tip be prepared for the mozzies take loads of spray and mozzie bite stuff.