We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thinking of going to Azzurro Cabarete???

Ontario's...
Level Contributor
252 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Thinking of going to Azzurro Cabarete???

I can go with Go Travel Direct and they also say Azzurro so that would be bldg 5&6 Right?

Has anyone gone with Go Travel before and automaticly got bldg 5&6?

What time of year would be the best time to go? Go Travel goes from Dec - To maybe mid April?

Which was your #1 Bar on the beach and what did a Beer go for $$$ ?

What time is the best time to go out?

Has anyone tryed the 4 day 2hour / day Kite Boarding lessons for I think $380.00 U.S. ?

Sounds like a blast!!!

Thanks for your Help!!! P/H

West Babylon, NY
Level Contributor
94 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thinking of going to Azzurro Cabarete???

Buildings 6 or 7 are where you want to be! Those rooms are very nice.

We did not go to any bars. Azzurro is all inclusive so all the drinks we wanted were available there for no charge.

We had a great time, you will love it. We were there from Feb 17th to the 24th. It rained every morning but by 10:00am the sun was shining bright.

Have a great time!!!!

Ontario's...
Level Contributor
252 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thinking of going to Azzurro Cabarete???

Thanks colombiangirl for your help

West Babylon, NY
Level Contributor
94 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thinking of going to Azzurro Cabarete???

You can email me with any questions. dojw94@hotmail.com.

Dont forget to do all your shopping at Liquidation Center in town, it's right next door to the Bon Ice Cream Shop(which by the way has real good ice cream for a good price).

Montreal
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Thinking of going to Azzurro Cabarete???

Yo,

The best bars to hit are the Bambu, Lax and Jose's the party stars at around 12pm, so drink for free at the resort then head out. They are a lot of fun, good music and parties on the beach most night, lots of people. Beer is "Presidente" it goes for around 80 pesos or get the Grande for 110, almost double and worth the trouble.

All the bars are right next to each other and a 30 second walk down the beach, very well planned.

Watch out for Dominican Prostitutes and their pimps, I was with my wife and I still got my balls grabbed a couple of times, they are everywhere.

Kite surfing is a lot of fun but a little overated. It takes you half a day just to get a hand of setting up the kite and the equipment, its hard and I don;t think 4 days will let you master the sport. The locals are very good at it however and a lot of fun to watch.

Party hardy and enjoy its a great place to be and stay if you want to party.

Ontario's...
Level Contributor
252 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thinking of going to Azzurro Cabarete???

Thanks for your words of wisdom "Kelsosm"

Would you go back to Cabarete?

Get answers to your questions about Cabarete