We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelo Punta Goleta Beach Resort

Leeds
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelo Punta Goleta Beach Resort

Hi, my partner and I will be going to Barcelo punta beach resort in 3 weeks. Can anyone who's stayed here before please tell me if we will be able to take advantage of the all inclusive part of the holday when at the beach? Will we have to pay for our drinks or is there an all inclusive bar near the beach, as I believe you have to go over a bridge to get to the beach?

Also what is the night life like? Is it mainly based at the hotel? How much do the trips cost on average....we are on a bit of a budget so want to know how much money to take with us. Thanks

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelo Punta Goleta Beach Resort

Punta Goleta Beach Resort is as you mentioned, a bit of a misnomer. It is NOT on the beach but across the road from it.

The best entertainment you are likely to find will be in Cabarete a short guagua ride away. Be careful not to burn your leg on the tailpipe if you take a motoconcho to or from the resort.

Gregg

kent
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelo Punta Goleta Beach Resort

emma hi we just got back,yes it over the bridge but the beach bar is on a sort of bank, and you go down a slope to the beach where you can take drinks with you on sunbeds.Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Had a lovely 2 weeks just got back and tired,dont let the reps talk you into vip lounge as its not bad in the airport as they told us,it was air condittioned which they said it wasnt.

Join in the fun with the animation team,they made our holiday

I won loads of stuff and was called sexy papa as im an old boy of 54 lol, and full of fitness Clappy Clappy..

Enjoy it if you want photos i got loads email me at bob@grab1.co.uk

Get answers to your questions about Cabarete