We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabarete, Azzuro....April 13-20th....

Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cabarete, Azzuro....April 13-20th....

Myself and 5 friends, both male and female, are travelling to Cabarete from April 13-20th... we will be staying at Azzuro, the second time for two of us... looking forward to being back in Cabarete again...anyone else travelling at the same time?

Glasgow
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabarete, Azzuro....April 13-20th....

We are returning on 6th June so can you please say hello to Leonardo and Chucky from Peter & Irene in

Scotland.

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
763 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabarete, Azzuro....April 13-20th....

Hi! crnabs------Hope your trip ro Cabarete was a blast....

My husband and I plan to go there in Nov. this year.....We usually stay in Playa Doroda...But would like a change....Does this hotel have 24hr. service?????

Are there any comments about the rooms and what block or room # is the best one???Thanks for your comments....You may reach me at skyblue5344@rogers.com...

Susan

Hope to hear from you soon...........!

3. Re: Cabarete, Azzuro....April 13-20th....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, August 31, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Cabarete