We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cbd oil

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
11 posts
17 reviews
Cbd oil

Is cbd oil legal to bring into Dominican. Please only people with actual knowledge apply.

31 replies to this topic
Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,086 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Cbd oil

https:/…

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
11 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Cbd oil

I assume you have info 👍

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,086 posts
34 reviews
3. Re: Cbd oil

Have you read the link I provided? Drugs and Cannibis are illegal in the DR.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
394 posts
123 reviews
4. Re: Cbd oil

Edmonton_mamma: CBD oil is not a drug. As long as it's made from hemp (and not cannabis) the level of THC is SO minute that the DEA has not classified it as a schedule 1 drug like cannabis. CBD oil made from hemp is legal in all 50 states of the US and can be shipped across state lines legally.

Pooltimepatrick: It's a great question because even though it doesn't have the same properties as cannabis (no one's getting high off CBD oil, haha), and it's legal in the US, I couldn't say with 100% certainty that you wouldn't run into any trouble with an uninformed TSA agent or officials in DR. Very unlikely though from what I've read... I just can't speak from experience.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
11 posts
17 reviews
5. Re: Cbd oil

Yes thanx. All this is true. The us is ok with yes. Like you unsure how the DR will address this issue, I have been there many times, always something new to learn. The cbd oil stay home this time and I’ll find out the scoop while I’m there. I’ll post again when I find out so look for it. Thanx for responding.

ROTHESAY
Level Contributor
91 posts
7 reviews
6. Re: Cbd oil

I have Hempworx, going next week, think I will bring it. Will print something off though stating no cannabis in it

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
11 posts
17 reviews
7. Re: Cbd oil

I’ll be tomm. The more pure versions of the product like from Oregon have a very very small percent of the. Cbd max from Oregon has just a touch but falls under the guidelines and is a medicinal dose. Still not bringing but if you research please post as I will be doing

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
11 posts
17 reviews
8. Re: Cbd oil

As a follow up I asked around and got no real solid information as to the legality of cbd oil. My post will remain open and I’ll be watching. Thanx to all who have chimed in

Mystic, Connecticut
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
9. Re: Cbd oil

Forgive my ignorance but what is CBD oil and what is it used for?

ROTHESAY
Level Contributor
91 posts
7 reviews
10. Re: Cbd oil

Just returned yesterday, packed it in my suitcase, no questions either way.

907, CBD oil is used for many ailments but without the cannibis in it.

Reply to: Cbd oil
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cabarete