We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rain??

Which Cabarete hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Netherlands
Level Contributor
4 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Rain??

I'm a bit worried.... Next sunday, march 25th, I'm leaving for a vacation in Cabarete. But the weather forecast shows only rain, rain, rain.... Can anybody please reassure me and tell me they're totally wrong :-)

Ontario
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Rain??

Were there last week and there were days where we had some rain and clouds...but the sun came out. The rains actually cooled things off nicely and then it was back to tanning. We had lots of time to play volleyball, boogie board, walk the beach and despite the showers we all came home with great tans and were well rested for the time spent lying in the sun. Only had one day where we had to take refuge int he bar...and that wasn't such a bad thing!

Fort McMurray...
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rain??

have the same concern about the weather..... on that one day that you spent in the bar -- it rained all day??

on other days, are you talking a few minutes or hours??

3. Re: Rain??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, August 29, 2009