We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Blanka

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Casa Blanka

On arrival at this hotel, I noticed that there was a person painting what looked like shutters. I parked my car with USA plates as far away as possible so as to avoid paint drift. The next morning we left befor sunrise. Our first stop was in Escarcega where I noticed paint splatters all over my car. It was obvious to me that thia was not paint drift but rather a deliberate splashing of paint. The body shop here at home agrees with my assessment. Boycot this hotel.

1. Re: Casa Blanka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 am, October 18, 2010