We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report

Which Legazpi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,707 posts
337 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report

Just came back from Legazpi.

None of the objectives are fully met. However, I encounter the friendlinese of Bicolanos which has leave a deep impression on me.

http://wp.me/pBrCp-1ds

Frankly speaking, nothing much to write about but still hope to give some tips to prospective visitors.

London, United...
Level Contributor
331 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report

Nice report as always, thanks Mouse!

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
427 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report

Thanks again for sharing your experiences Mouse. Just a bit sad to hear your trip this time didn't quite turn out as expected. Guess that just gives you another reason to return to Bicol :-p

I was really expecting a trip report from you anytime soon regardless of the many times you saying that it would be your last haha. Hope to hear another trip report soon (I have a feeling it will be Coron hehe) the next time you sneak in the country. Just a hunch :-)

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,707 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report

Bryan,

Yes, I believe some of you are expecting a trip report on Coron but in the end it is Legazpi. Surprised?

Actually I come to PHP for a reason. If I will to come only for holidays, my wife will definitely say no.

Anyway, it is still a nice trip. Now I know how to move around between Donsol and Legazpi.

Just hope the next trip will be better.

As for Coron, guess have to wait for a while more!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,407 posts
1,558 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Report

Great report and pics again mousehunt.

You definitely surprise us every time.

Keep up the good work.

Tommo

Mandaluyong...
Level Contributor
350 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip Report

Great report, now I am inspired to do my own trip to Bicol. Sorry about the mishaps though. Cheers!

Edited: 12:30 am, February 06, 2012
6. Re: Trip Report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, May 31, 2013