We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tagaytay for two nights- First timers

Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Tagaytay for two nights- First timers

Hello fellow travellers!

Need your advice. We will be visiting Phils in Jan 2012 and plan to explore Tagaytay for 3 days and 2 nights.

I read several reviews and realized that Taal Vista is highly recommended. I went to their homepage and their prices are tremendous.

Anyway, can you guys suggest itinerary for our planned stay as you are the experts? We don´t have a car so I hope it won´t be necessary.

Thanks a lot!

Level Contributor
647 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tagaytay for two nights- First timers

Your time of arrival and departure would be necessary for a TA members to make a suggestion.

A TA member had a similar trip last nov.5.

They arrived at terminal 2 around 2:30pm... the suggestion was a sun cruise in manila bay at 5:30pm before heading to their hotel in tagaytay. Since it was raining that day, sun cruise is out so we just took a quick tour of manila.

Upon arrival in tagaytay around 7pm, i suggest to them that they had their dinner somewhere else. We went to pamana resto.

Taal trek was in their itinerary so we started the next day around 8am. after taal, we visited the park in the sky and was unfortunate... we can't see any view due to the fog. We then make a quick stop at manaoag for pictures before heading to sonya's secret garden for lunch. we arrived 2pm due to the heavy traffic that tagaytay has during weekend. Since it was still raining that day, they decided to spend the rest of their day at nurture spa.

The next day, a quick stop at leslie's for a good picture of the taal lake then a lunch at antonio's before heading back to the airport. saw a helicopter on a vacant lot beside the resto... the madrigal family was having lunch too that day at antonio's.

Things that we missed due to the rain are a visit to the flower farm, bag of beans and picnic grove for a zip line.

Hope Augus1 can make a review of his trip in a short time.

Edited: 11:12 pm, November 07, 2011
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,017 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tagaytay for two nights- First timers

How much is not tremendous? If you give us your budget we can recommend our favorites. Are you only interested in hotels with a view of Taal volcano or you don't mind a view of the highway or a vacant lot?

Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tagaytay for two nights- First timers

The best would be a view of Taal volcano. I guess it will be a great experience.

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question
4. Re: Tagaytay for two nights- First timers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, November 09, 2012