We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit to Naran in October

Karachi
1 post
Save Topic
Visit to Naran in October

My husband and I are planning to visit Naran from 8 to 11 October. Is it a good time to visit e.g: are the hotels and bazar still open and is the road in good condition. Also what is the weather like in October?

Islamabad
Level Contributor
144 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Visit to Naran in October

October will be colder in Naran. However hotels and bazar will be open till the end to October.

Roads are also very good these days, there is no land slide. I was there yesterday.

Islamabad
Level Contributor
144 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Visit to Naran in October

Waether in October will be clear with Sunny days but over all temperature will be colder. So take warm clothes for trip to Naran Kaghan.

3. Re: Visit to Naran in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, October 24, 2012