We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gondola Ride - Please suggest

Which Gulmarg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Gondola Ride - Please suggest

Hi,

We are planning to visit Gulmarg on 17th April. We are planning to buy tickets online for both phases. Can anyone guide if we need to keep some time to roam around at phase-1 before proceeding to phase-2. The tickets are available in blocks of 1 hour (with 3 hour validity for return). If there is something to see at phase-1, then I can keep a gap of 1 hour between the tickets for each phase i.e. 11am-12pm slot for phase-1 tickets and 12pm-1pm slot for phase-2 tickets. Please suggest.

Also, how much time do we need at the top of phase-2? Is going to the aparwath lake possible from phase-2 with 2 adults & 2 children (9 years & 3 years old).

Thanks,

Kaustubh

Bharuch, India
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gondola Ride - Please suggest

Same question from me also. I have booking for 19-05-2013.

Thanks in advance.

2. Re: Gondola Ride - Please suggest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 24, 2014