We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guangzhou to Nanning

Upton, Ma
2 posts
Save Topic
Guangzhou to Nanning

Hi All-- This is my second time writing--- PLEASE HELP!!! I am still planning to visit Nanning soon. The rates from U.S. arre much cheaper to land at Guangzhou. So could anyone recommend a reasonable way to get to Nanning from Guangzhou. My entire trip will be less than 10 days so time is of the essence. I appreciate any suggestions; cabs, buses, trains, flights???????

Nanning, Guangxi
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Guangzhou to Nanning

Hi-there, there are flights, train, and buses available from Guangzhou to Nanning. The flights fare will be about 730RMB before discount, first-class of train will be about 250RMB which will take you a whole night; bus is about 100RMB for 12hours nearly the same as train but here is not highly recommended.

New York
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Guangzhou to Nanning

I suggest flying from Guangzhou to Nanning. However, buy the ticket to Nanning after you arrive in Guangzhou. I think it is about $60 one way and takes about an hour. The Airline is China Southern. I am traveling on 3/18 to Nanning.

Joel

Nanning
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Guangzhou to Nanning

Youy simply get on an airplane and fly there in l hour and 15 minutes. Book it on the internet. You will probably have a wait in Guangzhjou of a few hours, but it is a huge airport and it will take you a couple of hours just to get your baggage and get it directed in the right direction.........very simple.

Tyler
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Guangzhou to Nanning

Hi there,

I just returned from China and I had a roundtrip flight from LAX to Nanning for around $1000.00 Just go to a website for travel like expedia or cheaptickets and type in your search. Nanning airport code is NNG and Guangzhou is CAN. I have also heard connecting flights in Beijing are possible and cheaper but my flight connected in Guangzhou. It was very easy.

Any questions, contact jeepsters13@msn.com

good luck!