We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Nanning airport to city centre

Which Nanning hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bus from Nanning airport to city centre

Hi

Does anyone know weather bus no 301 still running from Nanning airport to the city centre? Does it end at Langdong bus station?

TQ

Guiyang, China
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Nanning airport to city centre

Hi DariKL, Bus No.301 sitll runs from Nanning Airport to the city centre (Chaoyang Square). It takes about 2hours from the airport to Chaoyang Square because it doesn't take the highway. If you want to go to Langdong bus station, you need to change to Bus No. at Bai Sha Nan JIian Lu Kou (白沙南建路口). Copy the Chinese part and show it to the driver, he/she will let you know when you there. The whole trip takes about 3 hours. Otherwise you can choose Airport bus Line 3 (from airport to Wanxiang City), then catch a bus from Wanxiang City to Langdong bus station. It takes around 50mins to Wanxiang City and about 11RMB from there to Langdong.

SINGAPORE
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Nanning airport to city centre

Anyone can help ? How to go from Nanning Airport to East Wu yi Road ? What is the distant from Airport to City Centre. How much is the coach or bus fare from Nanning Airport to City ? Thanks

Nanning
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Nanning airport to city centre

There is a private bus service that runs every 20 minutes from the airport to Chaoyuang Lu. It costs 20 yuan per journey and takes about 45 minutes. From there go up to the bus stop outside the railway station (about 50m away) and take the No6 service bus to Lang Dong bus station (2 yuan). The private bus leaves from right outside arrivals and has a pink and grey decor, seats about 20 people, buy a ticket at the door.

SINGAPORE
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus from Nanning airport to city centre

Thank you so much for the valuable information..

By the way, is it convenience to travel to Gulin from Nanning?

Kuala Lumpur...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus from Nanning airport to city centre

Thank You

Bendigo
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bus from Nanning airport to city centre

There are trains and buses each day between Nanning and Guilin. Train takes about 4 hours.

Shanghai
Level Contributor
7 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bus from Nanning airport to city centre

Yes, it still runs and I took it in about a week ago, heres a few tips:

- You have to walk out of the airport, turn right at the intersection and then left on the 1st small street, the bus stop is there

- Have exact change, 3 rmb (Chinese Yuan) per person

- I waited quite awhile for the bus to come, 30-60 minutes I guess, many people were waiting longer than me too

- Bus traveled down a dirty, dusty, bumpy old road that is being rebuilt. With no AC and the windows all open it was a filthy ride. Not recommended at all...

Bottom line: It is a super cheap way (3 rmb or about 50 cents USD) to get to town but you will be itching for a shower and massage when you get off that dusty heap of iron! Take the airport bus to avoid the headache.

Panama City, Panama
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Bus from Nanning airport to city centre

Depends of your choice..It takes about 5 hours the trip to Guilin from Nanning

Taipei, Taiwan
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Bus from Nanning airport to city centre

Hello,

Can anyone advise me how to get by bus from Nanning Airport to Qinzhou without first going back into Nanning City? Is there a bus from the Nanning Airport directly to Qinzhou? If so, where do I find it at the airport, what is the schedule, how much is a ticket. Thanks!

Panama City, Panama
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Bus from Nanning airport to city centre

Buses are very comfortable and easy to get plus cheaper and also taxis. Everybody has own opinion but I give a general I had being 5 times in nanning