We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nanning residence

Aylesbury UK
14 posts
Save Topic
Nanning residence

Hi,

I'm interested in hearing from any English speaking person who has lived (or still lives) in Nanning.

I'm trying to find out about facilities for English speakers, i.e. eating or drinking houses, meeting places, TV channels (other than the rather dry CCTV9!).

I shall be visiting Nanning with my Chinese wife probably in September 2005 for the Autumn festival to meet up again with her friends and family. I love it there, but it would be nice to have the occasional conversation with an English speaker and perhaps enjoy a "jar" or two!

Nanning
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Nanning residence

Hello Aylesbury Duck,

I retired early from the UK rat-race and now live in Nanning with my Chinese wife and daughter. I'd love to meet you when you come over. There are a couple of Western meeting places but I haven't found any pubs as we know them, but who needs them when beer is only 17 pence a pint? Just do what I did: buy a big fridge! I'm not sure how to send you my email address in confidence so drop us a line and let me know and I'll be happy to talk more. Regards.

Graham

marshall
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nanning residence

YorkshireTyke please contact me about nanning.. larrywatts2004@aol.com or a_new_dawn2004@yahoo.com... I greatly appreciate any information you can give me about Nanning. Thanks Larry

New Zealand
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nanning residence

I am going to nanning soon to meet someone and I an from New zealand and would like to meet any english speaking people

New Zealand
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nanning residence

I am going to nanning soon to meet someone and I an from New zealand and would like to meet any english speaking people

Get answers to your questions about Nanning
More Nanning Topics