We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment rooms in Nanning

Prague
Level Contributor
14 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment rooms in Nanning

I'd like to ask whether there is a hotel with apartments room in Nanning. with small kitchenette. We are looking for nice hotel in a new commercial centre and the kitchenette would be of an advantage. I know the city, we have already been there twice but stayed only once in hotel Nanning in the centre - nice hotel.

thank you for your advice.

Nanning
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment rooms in Nanning

some hotels provide family rooms

Nanning, China
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment rooms in Nanning

do you still need this kind of serveice? I may help you. Just contact me at your will.

Prague
Level Contributor
14 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment rooms in Nanning

Hi, I was there in November already but there is a high possibility I'll have to go there again. So if you have any TIPS I would be grateful.

Daniela

Prague
Level Contributor
14 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment rooms in Nanning

Hi, I was there in November already but there is a high possibility I'll have to go there again. So if you have any TIPS I would be grateful.

Daniela

Hopkins, Minnesota
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartment rooms in Nanning

Nanning Xingning Zhixing Hostel is run by my wife (at least until I can get her to the US). there are many hostels in Nanning. if you look under the Chinese names you are more likely to find them.

Toulouse, France
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartment rooms in Nanning

Hello!!

My name is Mathilde, I am a French student and I 'm going to Nanning in September 2012 for a semester a Guangxi University.

Do you know by any chance any French, Spanish, English speakers living in Nanning and who are looking for a flamate ?

Thank you very much!

7. Re: Apartment rooms in Nanning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 am, June 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Nanning
More Nanning Topics