We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone gone gorilla trekking in Rwanda with a toddler?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone gone gorilla trekking in Rwanda with a toddler?

Hi,

My family lives in Nairobi, and we would like to go gorilla trekking in Rwanda while we live here. I know that we cannot bring our toddler on the actual trek itself, but has anyone taken their toddler/small child and left him/her with a nanny while on the actual trek? Did you bring a nanny or did you use a nanny provided by the hotel? Just wondering if anyone has had this experience and what they would recommend. Thank you!

Kampala
Level Contributor
1,957 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone gone gorilla trekking in Rwanda with a toddler?

A nanny from the hotel can take care of your Toddler for 1-4 hours. Flying into Rwanda with your nanny will be costly i guess.

Edited: 11:34 pm, February 17, 2014
Kigali
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone gone gorilla trekking in Rwanda with a toddler?

You can take a professional Nanny from Rwanda and cover her daily cost.

Claudien

Copenhagen, Denmark
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone gone gorilla trekking in Rwanda with a toddler?

Yeap,in our company we arrange those problems we organize Nanny

Contact us:

Web:www.astepintonature.com

Email:cyujan2020@yahoo.fr or info@astepintonature.com

Cell:+250788838109

4. Re: Has anyone gone gorilla trekking in Rwanda with a toddler?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, September 23, 2015