We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

international tours-rwanda. www.itt.co.rw

nairobi
Level Contributor
57 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
international tours-rwanda. www.itt.co.rw

has anyone used the above company for gorilla trek?

they seem reliable, and at the same time slow in responding to emails, and not much review on trip advisor as well as their website.

please help.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
37,001 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: international tours-rwanda. www.itt.co.rw

How do they seem reliable if you have never used them?

UGANDA
Level Contributor
483 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: international tours-rwanda. www.itt.co.rw

I know them . They exist . The company is owned by one prominent lady in Rwanda whose name I will withhold for security reasons. Vincent Ngarambe is the general manager of the company and he is so professional.

I cannot be sure why they do not respond early enough to your emails but what I know is that of recent , the internet link has not been so good in both Uganda and Rwanda.

Edited: 1:18 pm, May 03, 2012
Kampala
Level Contributor
3,256 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: international tours-rwanda. www.itt.co.rw

Well yes, but people are now using that as an excuse. Unless they are with Orange this week - people going mad.

D M - did you get sorted out?

UK
Level Contributor
34 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: international tours-rwanda. www.itt.co.rw

Hi

I used them to book my flight to Rwanda. I have posted a review of my trip and experiences which you may find helpful

In short - yes they exist, they are helpful and reliable and they offered me a better price than Rwanda Air did. However they dont accept credit cards which I found to be a real pain.

I did ask them to quote on the gorilla and chimp trekking part of my trip aswell and I didnt get a reply so I used Amahoro Tours who were fantastic - and do take credit cards!

Hope that helps

Chicago, Illinois...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: international tours-rwanda. www.itt.co.rw

My wife and I just returned from a trip to Rwanda (early November 2012) and we used ITT for our Gorilla tour as well as a two day visit to Akagera with a game drive and a boat tour, and we could not have been more pleased and satisfied with our experience. I sent an email to about 10 companies requesting quotes and Yves replied from ITT with by far the most competitive pricing. He was very flexible and easy to work with as our plans changed (even during the course of the trip.) Our driver Didier was very good and helpful - (he didn't speak much English, but I dusted off my high school french and we managed well enough.) The vehicle for both trips was a Toyota Rav-4, which isn't as spacious or as smooth a ride as the big Land Rovers that some other companies use, but it was surprisingly capable off-road and we had no trouble getting close to all of the animals during the game drive.

Again, the whole experience was terrific - Yves was very professional and helpful at all times, and our driver Didier was awesome. I couldn't recommend ITT more strongly.

6. Re: international tours-rwanda. www.itt.co.rw

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, February 17, 2014