We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Sands at Nomad

Which Ukunda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Izegem
9 posts
Save Topic
The Sands at Nomad

The few reviews I read about this hotel were very varied. We are staying there for 8 days at the end of February, and I feel a bit worried about. the quality of this place. Can someone who stayed there give me his opinions.?

Africa
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Sands at Nomad

We stayed there in Dec 06. Bottom line, the quality of the Forest and Sea Breeze rooms is average - to nearly below average (for the price) barely 3 stars on a 5 point scale. The setting of the rooms is poor, the space and layout only average and they use old, noisy airconditioning units. On the other hand, if you can afford a suite or cottage, they are quite quaint and much better located with views. The resort itself, I would give high marks if you like small, quiet and cozy. Pool and restaurant services are quite good. If you are going for 8 days, then I recom you check out the surrounding area first to match up with what kind of vacation you want, with activities/offerings in the area (beach, snorkel, winds surf, diving, etc...). Other than that, if you arent going to just plain relax, take long walks on the beach, read a book by the pool, then you may want to consider either a shorter stay or a larger resort with more offerings.

2. Re: The Sands at Nomad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:22 am, August 20, 2009