We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

safari's

hull
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
safari's

could anyone advise me wether its best to book a safari when we get their or before we go, were going to the Diani sea resort in june 2007

thanks Paul&Vikki

Oranje Safari
Safaris, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours, Multi-day Tours
Tanke Tours
Safaris, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours
Vumbi Jeep Safaris
Safaris, Boat Tours, Multi-day Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
1. Re: safari's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, February 26, 2007
newcastle
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: safari's

Hi!

in my opinion i would say it is best to book safari when you get there for one you will save alot of money,that is if you book your safari with the local tour and safaris agencies.

it is also good because the money stays in the country and helps the locals.

goodluck

Netherlands
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: safari's

More choice, better advice, more creativity and support to the locals. Finally cheaper.!!!

My favorite is www.julius-safaris.nl located just outside the Neptune Village hotel

Cheshire
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: safari's

When in June are you going to the Diani Sea Resort?

London
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: safari's

Hi, thanks for these posts, they have been very informative. We're planning for a 7night safari plus beach holiday in early march'07.

We were advised to book a 7-night deal at mombassa and talk to local operators for the safari.

Can anyone advise on the any local operators? Are the rates competitive or does one need to bargain?

Also is it ok to book the safari upon arrival or should i book in advance?

Thanks very much, already feel the excitement!!

6. Re: safari's

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:03 pm, February 26, 2007
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
239 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: safari's

Hello there

We've used Timothy of Timken Tours (opposite Neptune Paradise Village) twice and he's been exceptional. I suggest you go to Tsavo East/West if you're only going for a week, Masaai Mara if your going for a longer holiday. We're going back to Kenya in October for 3 weeks and will definitely return to the Masaai Mara flying from Ukunda.

Enjoy your holiday.

hull
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: safari's

Hi Tich5, we are flying on june the 11th.

9. Re: safari's

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

Removed on: 8:47 am, March 02, 2009
London
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: safari's

Thanks very much all for the help. The hunt for the safari begins!

Cheers