We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

amani tiwi beach resort

england
Level Contributor
162 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
amani tiwi beach resort

has anyone been to this resort before AND after the refurb ? wondering what you all think , i took my son here in 2008 on a last min bargain break and it still is at the top of my list, we have decided to re visit kenya and ive seen it has been refurbed and is now all inc thanks in advance for your comments

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: amani tiwi beach resort

Have just returned from a 2 week stay here with my family and it was fabulous. It's very quiet and relaxing but all the staff are excellent and go out of their way to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Thought the food was excellent and the rooms very clean and spacious. We took a deluxe room and had an interconnecting door which was perfect with my son and daughter next door. Overall would highly recommend it.

2. Re: amani tiwi beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, October 04, 2014