We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which Ukunda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please anybody we fly out thursday, can u tell me wot the weather is in Diani resort !! Iv been looking at Ukunda weather and it hasnt been good or the forcast isnt good aswell. Plz anyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,326 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Weather !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, was only teasing, enjoy every minute you can

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
279 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Weather !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know :) and will do. I must say..we don't get much of it here in England, but when we do....its wonderful ;)

park street
Level Contributor
22 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Weather !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any one know the weather in diani for the next week

We fly tomorrow

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Weather !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at these :-)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/127?

www.metoffice.gov.uk/satpics/africa_IR.html

http://kenyawebcam.com/cam.pl?cam=dianicam

The webcam link at Diani, scroll down to the bottom of the page to see what it was like today.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
15,326 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Weather !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

I'm sorry but it looks like your first couple of days may be a bit wet, the after effects of a huge tropical storm from out in the Indian Ocean which have been soaking us with huge amounts of rain for the last 9 or 10 days looks as though it may be continue to dump large amounts of water on us until around Thursday. At least there have been gaps in the cloud in the last couple of days and a few sunny spells. A shower has just finished now and there is a bit of blue sky above us.

Hopefully we will return to normal weather after that, it looks like the skies should be clear from Friday on. So you should be a lot luckier than anyone who has been here for the last fortnight.

For a taste of what the weather has been like for the last few days look at the last few postings in this thread

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294210-i9512-k467…

London
Level Contributor
109 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Weather !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone - Just got back from a week in Vipingo (North of Mtwapa) and Ukunda (Diani) - the weather was pretty poor - torrential rain almost every night - although, in the daytime it was a little better. In all, I had 3 days of sunshine out of 10, the rest were cloudy with scattered showers. At night, I warn you, its torrential rain!!

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
15,326 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Weather !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fortunately it seems that the freak weather we've had for the last 10 or 11 days has ended.

I'm at the beach for the second day running and its beautiful, we have had a short shower or two but otherwise its been dry, hot and sunny for the last two days

18. Re: Weather !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, October 24, 2012