We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yellow fever vaccinations

east sussex
Level Contributor
13 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Yellow fever vaccinations

I will be travelling to Kenya in May, staying at Baobab beach resort . I would be grateful to know if anyone has any up to date info regarding the yellow fever vaccine.

I have found some older posts but no recent ones.

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Kenya
Kenya
Africa
nyc
Level Contributor
15,090 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Yellow fever vaccinations

The older posts are as good as anything newer. And, newer was probably asked last week as often people are too lazy to search. Same ole same ole!

Not needed if arriving direct from the UK.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
16,175 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yellow fever vaccinations

Hi

If you look at the Kenya forum level (which includes all the subsidiary forums) you will see lots of recent posts about it on other district forums.

You do not have to have it, it is a personal choice, please see the FAQ about it on the right of the forum page for more information to help you to decide whether to have it or not.

Mentioned in this post
Kenya
Kenya
Africa
east sussex
Level Contributor
13 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yellow fever vaccinations

Thank you. I am grateful for your advice.

east sussex
Level Contributor
13 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yellow fever vaccinations

Thank you I am very grateful for your advice

5. Re: Yellow fever vaccinations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, October 25, 2012