We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

single travel

Which Ukunda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
10 posts
Save Topic
single travel

will I have to pay a single supplement if I go on safari ?

Mombasa Kenya
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: single travel

maybe you should contact companies that have weekly departures and see if they have room available on their block bookings though be sure you will pay single room supplement but the price will be down since you will be sharing vehicle with other guests.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: single travel

My biggest problem going solo last year wasn't the single supplement (though there was one) but finding a company willing to either take me alone or add me to an existing group. But eventually I did find an operator and went out alone for 6 days and it was great!

13. Re: single travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, October 20, 2012