We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WT Safaris

Which Ukunda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
mmpd3
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
WT Safaris

Just got back from a 2 week trip to Kenya and wanted to post this to say how good WT Safaris were with our trip to the Mara.

When initially looking at safari options Christine at WT answered all of my various questions very quickly by email and couldn't have been more helpful. I sent an initial deposit via a bank transfer when booking the safari and Christine sent a car to pick us up from our beach hotel and take us to the WT office the day after we arrived in Kenya. At this point we paid the balance and went through the details of the safari.

On the Saturday morning a car was waiting outside the hotel to take us to the Ukunda airstrip from where we flew to the Mara Serena Lodge. Had a great time on safari and on returning to Ukunda a car was waiting to collect us to take us back to the beach hotel. However, we instead went straight to the WT office and booked a trip to Haller Park for later in the week. At this point Christine gave us both a wooden Giraffe carving.

The trip to Haller Park was great with the driver collecting us on time, waiting for as long as we wanted to stay at the park and even making a detour on the way back to show us Fort Jesus.

All in all I can't praise WT highly enough and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone looking to book a safari or day trip.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Shawn

1. Re: WT Safaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, April 08, 2011