We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

balloon safari

Which Ukunda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
balloon safari

just wondering can anyone please tell me if there is a balloon safari available for the tsavo or amboselli safari's. thank you

South West England...
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
Level Contributor
7,077 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: balloon safari

There used to be a Taita Hills but the operator has ceased its operations. Think its only available now in the Mara. Very expensive, but an unforgettable experience.

Dartford, United...
Level Contributor
971 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: balloon safari

Never seen one in Amboseli so pretty certain they don't operate there.

Carmel, California
Level Contributor
3,874 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: balloon safari

www.kilimanjaroballooning.co.ke

Dartford, United...
Level Contributor
971 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: balloon safari

Well, blow me down, I've never seen them and you can't say that you're not up early enough.

I stand corrected!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: balloon safari

Thanks for that, I will contact them. I dont fancy ballon safari myself but my daughters do, Im not that brave.

Thnks again

6. Re: balloon safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, September 03, 2009