We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good kids club in Kenya kids 2 + 4.5

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Good kids club in Kenya kids 2 + 4.5

Hello looking for a good kids club at least 4* for my 2 kids 23months and 4.5 has anyone has experience of the kids clubs in Kenya.

looking at Nyali beach and southern palms but open to any ideas!

Mandy

Home
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Good kids club in Kenya kids 2 + 4.5

Not been to Nyali beach yet ( going in 3 weeks with our teenage kids) but have friends that have told me that theres not many young children at this hotel and the pools are very deep and as the hotel is half board it doesn't attract lots of families.

Alot of the hotels on the coast are all Inclusive and tend to be more affordable, hence families seem to shy away from Nyali, but personally this is what attracted us!

I hope this helps and I will happily give you some feedback on our return

Shell

Scotland
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Good kids club in Kenya kids 2 + 4.5

We have just come back from 2 weeks at Turtle Bay Beach Club. It has an amazing kids club, my 10 year old loved every minute. The club runs from 10.00am -1.00pm then 3.00pm -9.00pm. They also have childrens meals at 6.30pm.We hardly saw Jack, he loved the freedom of the hotel and was very safe at all times as the staff and security are very good .There are lots to keep children happy but they are not forced to do anything, Jack joined in with the club when he wanted to. There are also 2 small pools for young children which are shaded.

We stayed at the Southern Palms last March 06 without Jack. It was a lovely hotel but I didn"t think it was as child friendly. There were few children there and the beach had a lot more beach boys so we tended to stay around the pool.

Turtle Bay has some great rock pools to explore when the tide is out, the beach boys will take you round and give you lots of info on all the sea life.

We enjoyed ourselves so much we are going back for 3 weeks next year.

Trish

3. Re: Good kids club in Kenya kids 2 + 4.5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 29, 2009