We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Coast Beach Hotel

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
798 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
North Coast Beach Hotel

HA anyone stayed here ? Its run by the University. If so can you give me your candid views on theacommodation and facilities there please

6 replies to this topic
Berlin
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: North Coast Beach Hotel

Le Soleil Beach Club (now: North Coast Beach Hotel) I have visited many times; it was one of the cheepest hotels of the kenyan coast, after refurbishment (pool,rooms, restaurants,gym) it looks better but the roomrates at the counter have drastic raised ,you should haggle(only christmas time the hotel is normally a little busy).But you must like loniless! Kikambala beach at all is a remote place but now it is nearly empty

(only Royal Reserve Hotel and Maridadi Cottages are working, 200m from the beach are" Sieglinde Cottages"). The ocean at kikambala is very shallow, you can`t swim any time.

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
798 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: North Coast Beach Hotel

Many thanks for your input.LIke to swim so think will give it a miss

Berlin
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: North Coast Beach Hotel

Sorry, I wanted to say you cannot swim EVERY time,when the flut is middle or high you can swim.

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
798 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: North Coast Beach Hotel

That`s ok (:-) thankyou

Middlesbrough...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: North Coast Beach Hotel

Can any holiday maker book to stay at north coast beach hotel or your stay has to have something to do with conferences and university? Please can anyone help.. thanks

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,865 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: North Coast Beach Hotel

As they say you can book a holiday there online, and they have a Non-Residents rate in $, I would guess the answer is yes

northcoastbeachhotel.co.ke/index.php/hotel-r…

Reply to: North Coast Beach Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kikambala