We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recent recommendations for Tour Agencies?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
Recent recommendations for Tour Agencies?

Has anyone been to the area recently (Uyuni, Laguna Colorado, etc) that can recommend or recommend AGAINST any of the agencies? Alexandro Adventure, El Grano de Oro, La Toree, Tupiza Tours or Valle Hermoso are on my radar. Would really appreciate any input.

Salty Desert Aventours
Multi-day Tours, Night Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Andes Salt Expeditions Tour Operator
Sightseeing Tours, Eco Tours, Multi-day Tours, Day Trips
Expediciones Estrella Del Sur Bolivia
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Vieques
Level Contributor
3,653 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recent recommendations for Tour Agencies?

We recently went (November) with Tupiza tours and thought it was fantastic.

here is a post I made a while back.

tripadvisor.com/…38747181

I have read a lot of negative feed back about other tours especially out of Uyuni, drunk drivers, poorly maintained vehicles, bad or even no food and over crowding of the 4X4s.. Tupiza Tours limits the number of passengers so that everyone is comfortable, you do spend a lot of time in the vehicle.

If you chose them and see Willie please give him a hug for us, it was a tearful goodbye!

2. Re: Recent recommendations for Tour Agencies?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:33 am, April 02, 2013