We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helena's Memory Lane

little rock arkansas
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Helena's Memory Lane

My husband's aunt will be celebrating her 90th birthday in June and included in the weekend plans is a "Memory Lane" trip to Helena, her childhood home. I was interested in seeing if anyone familiar with the area could reccommend a good place to eat a bite of lunch. A seated dinner is planned for that evening back in Little Rock so I was thinking of a tearoom sort of place that served salads and sandwiches, etc. There may be around 10 to 12 in our party. Thank you for any suggestions!

2 replies to this topic
Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Helena's Memory Lane

Roadkill Grill has good sandwiches, burgers and BBQ.

Roadkill Grill @ 523 Cherry Street, Helena, AR 870 - 995 - 2881.

http://www.roadkillgrill.net/

little rock arkansas
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Helena's Memory Lane

Thank you so much for such a prompt reply! Though the aunt's family is quite a sophisticated bunch of folks flying in from Boston, Seattle, Atlanta and Connecticut, having lunch at "The Roadkill Grill" will be a terrific way for everyone to loosen up and chow down. Thank you for providing the link to the restaurant.....I was relieved to learn the fresh ingredients used to prepare the meals didnt' include possum, coon or armadillo! lol

Again, much appreciation.

Reply to: Helena's Memory Lane
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Helena