We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Third Bridge to Xakanaxa Camp Site

Frankfurt Main
Level Contributor
115 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Third Bridge to Xakanaxa Camp Site

Hi

I will be driving from South Gate to Third Bridge and stay here for 2 overnights. From here I want to go to Xakanaxa Camp Site for 1 night. Is it possible to drive from Third Bridge directly to Xakanaxa or do I have to drive back to South gate and then on to Xakanaxa Camp Site ? I really appreciate your help.

Maun
Level Contributor
292 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Third Bridge to Xakanaxa Camp Site

Hi there

The information we have is that the road from Xakanaxa to NORTH GATE is currently closed....

There is no mention of the roads between 3rd Bridge and Xaxanaka being closed so in theory this should be OK.

In essence, there is really only one long road between Xakanaxa and North Gate... so thats only one road that can affected by rain... Between 3rd Bridge and Xakanaxa there are numerous roads and tracks to use so there is a much better chance of finding a route.

Roger

Owner of Safari Lifestyles

2. Re: Third Bridge to Xakanaxa Camp Site

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, April 16, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Moremi Game Reserve
Recent Conversations
More Moremi Game Reserve Topics