We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife in Caracas

Which Caracas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
49 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife in Caracas

I've always been to some nightlife hotspots wherever I go and I have the same intensions in Caracas.

As I'll be there for Friday and Saturday night it for sure is the best time to see what's happening.

I'd like to see some really hot salsa clubs as well as the legendary Juan Sebastián Bar and maybe a fancy disco club.

Can you please recommend some places as well as how should one get there and back without getting killed as for my understanding the salsa clubs get crowded after midnight and are mostly located on Sabana Grande which is not a safe street after dark.

The other issue is the dress code - in order to be safe is wise to not stand out or wear anything fancy but those clubs have a dress code and people are looking fancy. That's kind of a contradictory task?

All advices how to DO what I'd like to are warmly welcome!

Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
49 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Nightlife in Caracas

Thanks for all of the advices! We enjoyed Caracas at night a lot! However it turned into one night only and we couldn't do as mush as we would have liked to. We started from the rooftop of Altamira Suites with a pizza and wine, joined some new friends in Teatro Bar and danced salsa in Bongos until very late. The first and the last place were really good. There were 3 different live good salsa bands and enough crowed on the dance floor whish was also spacious enough.

I hope you'll all enjoy Caracas!

Caracas, Venezuela
Level Contributor
515 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Nightlife in Caracas

Just let me know. I know plenty of great restaurants and some hidden gems. Caracas has some great food.

13. Re: Nightlife in Caracas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 27, 2012