We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel/airport transfers Caracas

Brisbane
Level Contributor
16 posts
255 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel/airport transfers Caracas

I am a single woman travelling to Caracas in September and will be staying at Hotel Avila for 1 night before joining a tour. What is the best/safest way to get transfers to the hotel/back to the airport?

Mentioned in this post
Caracas
Caracas
Capital Region, Venezuela
Hotel Avila
Hotel Avila
91 Reviews
Caracas, Venezuela
Caracas
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel/airport transfers Caracas

Hi! You should see this page http://taxitocaracas.homestead.com/index.html

That's a company that provides transportation to any destination in the city, including from the Caracas to the airport. You can book the service online by contacting them.

Mentioned in this post
Caracas
Caracas
Capital Region, Venezuela
Brisbane
Level Contributor
16 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel/airport transfers Caracas

Thanks so much! Much appreciated.

Caracas, Venezuela
Level Contributor
515 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel/airport transfers Caracas

I have a personal cab driver that goes down to the airport to pick up my guests. He's been working for me for the past 2 years. I would be more than happy to lend him over. His rates are very affordable (cheaper than the taxi pickup page and the regular airport taxis) and he speaks some English. Since I'm recommending him, I will oversee everything by phone (least I can do for a fellow forum member). He can take you back down too when you're back from your tour. By the way, the going back price is cheaper than the pick-up price because there is no waiting, no delays, etc. Let me know if you need him!

4. Re: Hotel/airport transfers Caracas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, February 08, 2010