We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Porlamar downtown rentals

Estonia
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Porlamar downtown rentals

Please suggest apartments or houses for 6 people (3 couples) at the beginning of November for 5 nights? Or any all inclusive nice hotel in Porlamar centre? thanks.

Margarita Island
Destination Expert
for Margarita Island
Level Contributor
2,243 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Porlamar downtown rentals

Have a look here:

http://www.islamargarita.com/islamargp3.htm

It is a list of apartments, houses & B&B's some of which are in the Porlamar area while others are in the beach areas of Playa El Agua or Playa Parguito.

Porlamar
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Porlamar downtown rentals

you could also do a general google search for "margarita island rentals" to get some options for rentals in the Porlamar area.

Isla de Margarita
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Porlamar downtown rentals

I have had people tell me good things about Hotel el Castillo el Milagro in Porlamar just a few blocks off of the Avenida Santiago Marino.

www.hotelcastilloelmilagro.com

Estonia
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Porlamar downtown rentals

Google search was the first thing I used, but many sites are in Spanish, which I don't understand and just wanted to know if anyone have any apartment contacts to share (preferably in the Porlamar centre).

Margarita Island
Destination Expert
for Margarita Island
Level Contributor
2,243 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Porlamar downtown rentals

Use the link in the second post.

Everyone there speaks English

Porlamar
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Porlamar downtown rentals

I did a google search "margarita island rentals" and the first few were in english.....

7. Re: Porlamar downtown rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, October 19, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Porlamar