We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Direct flights from Montreal or Toronto

Salt Spring Island...
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Direct flights from Montreal or Toronto

Looking into travelling out in Feb 2011. Any ideas? Yup, I know I'm early, but am doing research on a few different places. As you can see, we're in BC, but do a trip out to Quebec/Ontario first to visit family, so it's a wee bit complicated trying to match all the different legs.

Cheers

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
726 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Direct flights from Montreal or Toronto

@mrsbcbruno

You have a number of options available to you.

1. Purchase a direct flight to MI leaving from Toronto or Montreal. Fly in the day before and spend the night. With Toronto the flights tend to be early in the morning.

2. Fly to Miami

From Miami you could use Avior (I believe), fly to Barcelona and get a connecting flight to MI. This would probably require an overnight stay in MIami. The connecting flight would be arranged the same time as the flight out of Miami and would require a short layover in Barcelona airport.

3. Fly to Caracas

You can fly to Caracas from Toronto or Miami. Last year Air Canada was flying to Caracas every Sunday night and arrived at Caracas airpot at Midnight. The flight is great but there are 2 problems with this scenario. First you will need a connecting flight to MI and second you will need to spend the night either at the airport or make arrangements to spend it at a hotel. Last year I spent did the overnighter at the airport without incident and found it safe.

12. Re: Direct flights from Montreal or Toronto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 17, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Porlamar