We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice on estancias suitable for kids

Which San Antonio de Areco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stockholm, Sweden
1 post
Save Topic
advice on estancias suitable for kids

Hi there, we are a Swedish family with two boys (age 5 and 8 at the time of travelling in October 2014). We are looking to stay at an estancia pretty near Buenos Aires for two night and I have done a lot of research to try and find the best one for us. Now I have narrowed it down to 3-4 estancias and I am asking for some kind guidance from any of you that has any experience from these ranches. I am a keen experienced rider, but husband and kids are not (but would like to try), so they would need some other activities, but I would like to be able to get some good rides during our stay. I have narrowed my search down to La Bamba, El Ombu, La Figura and La Portena. Have you got any views if one of them is better suited than the other? We would like a clean and children-friendly place, but it does not need to be luxurious. Thank you so much for your help. Kind regards, Åsa

1 reply
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
31 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: advice on estancias suitable for kids

I have confirmed that the 'La Bamba de Areco does not allow children under 12 years of age.

Reply to: advice on estancias suitable for kids
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted