We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski-ing - Scotland

London, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Ski-ing - Scotland

I want to go ski-ing in Scotland in February. Can anyone recommend somewhere that is right near slopes.

Not fused what ski resort it is, but really do want it to be not too far to walk.

Package deals would be ideal. Not fused whether it's for a week or weekend.

Thanks.

Knockentiber...
Level Contributor
649 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ski-ing - Scotland

I think I would be more fussed about putting this on something like the Aviemore forum, rather than some place in Norfolk.

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ski-ing - Scotland

Seems to me its a bit iffy booking now, because you might have to walk to Norway to find the nearest snow in February; although there is lots there now its very unpredictable.

But I expect the folks on perhaps the CAIRNGORMS or another SCOTTISH forum would be able to advise better than the ones in Wells-next-the-sea in NORFOLK!!

FWIW its "fussed", not "fused". Fused would be something to do with fuses, as in electricity or explosives :-)

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
33,240 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ski-ing - Scotland

At the best of times British weather suffers from ADHD but trying to predict if there's going to be snow in Scotland in February is virtually impossible - unless you go to Braehead.

Do yourself a favour and book yourself a week in a snow reliable country and if you are being credit crunched, try eastern Europe

4. Re: Ski-ing - Scotland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, October 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Wells-next-the-Sea