We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheraton La Caleta Resort and Spa Premium or Deluxe Room?

Which Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mason City, Iowa
Level Contributor
2,589 posts
138 reviews
Save Topic
Sheraton La Caleta Resort and Spa Premium or Deluxe Room?

I have two options for staying at the Sheraton La Caleta in March. One is a Deluxe room for $146 + taxes per night, and the other is a premium deluxe ocean view room for $166 + taxes per night. Is it worth it to upgrade for $20 per night? Also, is there buffet breakfast something to sign up for as well? Thanks!

John

croydon,england
Level Contributor
213 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheraton La Caleta Resort and Spa Premium or Deluxe Room?

go to TIMEFLIGHT website just booked deluxe room for 2 in june for £566.00

Mason City, Iowa
Level Contributor
2,589 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sheraton La Caleta Resort and Spa Premium or Deluxe Room?

I'm not familiar to timeflight web (Plus when I typed it in, it didn't have anything to do with travel)...Could you give me a few more details?

Thanks!

John

croydon,england
Level Contributor
213 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sheraton La Caleta Resort and Spa Premium or Deluxe Room?

so sorry john,i!ve looked at so many websites over the last few days i!ve got two oif them mixed up .if you type in sheraton la caleta on your YAHOO search bar the name of the site is FLIGHTLINE.its the second site down on the sponsored link.........let me know how you get on.

dennis

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sheraton La Caleta Resort and Spa Premium or Deluxe Room?

Definitely go for the premium deluxe. As well as having the advantage of the sea view, the rooms are higher up and some of the lower rooms seemed a bit dark. Generally the breakfast is included in the rate - check this as its worth having - plenty of choice. If you see a good rate for a club room, go for that as they are on the top floor with great views and entrance to a club lounge with free drinks and snacks evening, coffees, cake etc. in the afternoon.

5. Re: Sheraton La Caleta Resort and Spa Premium or Deluxe Room?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:22 am, August 27, 2009