We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from airport to hotel and market

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from airport to hotel and market

We have just booked for two weeks in May staying at the Fiesta Paraiso Floral Hotel - does anyone know how long the transfer time is from the airport to the hotel?

Also, how far is the market from this hotel and is it easy to get to?

\thanks

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,544 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from airport to hotel and market

Hi, I think this hotel is in Playa Paraiso so the transfer from the airport will be about 20mins as it is quite a long way out.

Don't know which market you are referring to there are lots of them but possibly the most popular are the ones in Torviscas and Los Cristianos. I think that most hotels will put on a coach to these.

The Torviscas is on Thursdays and Saturdays and the Los Cristianos is on Sunday mornings. I am certain that Thomson run buses, otherwise you will have to get taxi's as it is too far to walk.

Rgds...M

Mentioned in this post
Playa Paraiso
Playa Paraiso
Tenerife, Spain
Los Cristianos
Los Cristianos
106 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
2. Re: Transfer from airport to hotel and market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 25, 2009