We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lagos de Fanabe Phase II - Los Olivos Apts.

England
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
43 helpful votes
Lagos de Fanabe Phase II - Los Olivos Apts.

Just got a getaway break through our timeshare company in Costa Adeje in Tenerife. It is called Lagos de Fanabe Phase II and although have been to Adeje before have stayed in a Sunterra resort. All I can find info. wise is about original Lagos de Fanabe apts. which seem a little old and rundown. has anyone been to the Phase II ones? I think they may also go by the name of Aptos. Los Olivos.

Thank you

Cosmic

Newcastle
2 posts
1 review
23 helpful votes
1. Re: Lagos de Fanabe Phase II - Los Olivos Apts.

When did you go then? I went to Lagos De Fanabe apartments, the apartment was nice (apart from the stairs with the buggy) but the pool was dirty and not nice at all. Good job the resort of Fanabe is lovely and not in spitting distance of the Americas, any ho hope you enjoyed yourself.

leeds
1 post
2. Re: Lagos de Fanabe Phase II - Los Olivos Apts.

having the same problem! we've also booked to go here but having trouble finding anything, only got a few pictures but no reviews.

Chloe

Glossop, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
2 helpful votes
3. Re: Lagos de Fanabe Phase II - Los Olivos Apts.

I have stayed at both the Lagos De Fanabe & the Apartments Los Olivos. The Pool In Lagos De Fanabe isn't very good. The Pool in Los Olivos is superb. It was re-painted about 2 years ago. The apartments are very nice. Quite basic but clean and have everything you need. The area of Fanabe is superb. We are going again for easter break. We are staying in the Los Olivos apartments.

If you have any questions then email me at jdcb1969@gmail.com

Thanks

England
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
43 helpful votes
4. Re: Lagos de Fanabe Phase II - Los Olivos Apts.

We enjoyed ourselves but was not as good as the Sunterra that we had last year. It is need of some paint and tlc.

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
70 posts
37 reviews
32 helpful votes
5. Re: Lagos de Fanabe Phase II - Los Olivos Apts.

I'm SO confused over the reports/reviews of these apartments. I've been told phase 1 is better(renovated) but not II. HELP!

united kingdom
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
27 helpful votes
6. Re: Lagos de Fanabe Phase II - Los Olivos Apts.

I am an owner on Los Olivos (phase II) and have always found it very clean and although basic,and does not offer any entertainment, you are so central to the beach, bars and not far from the centre of Playa (if you want night clubs etc;), you can find your own entertainment.

I have just returned from Tenerife, where we exchanged our 2 wks to stay at the Chayofa Country Club, which is situated in Arona (in them there hills, above Los Cristianos), although very peaceful, had to rely on taxis to go out at night as courtesy bus stopped at 18.00 (and cost us 10 euros each a week, and didnt run on Fri), we really missed Fanabe and spent most of evenings making our way there.

Going back in March 2006, needless to say, back to Los Olivos. Feels like going home!

Ras Al Khaimah...
5 posts
7. Re: Lagos de Fanabe Phase II - Los Olivos Apts.

we have just swapped our ownership from Island Village to Lagos de Fanabe ll. We are visiting the development during Jan 2007. ANy info and reports would be welcome.

Many thanks

Brian

Bournemouth UK
Level Contributor
262 posts
2 reviews
14 helpful votes
8. Re: Lagos de Fanabe Phase II - Los Olivos Apts.

Both resorts are fine and are in a lovely pedestrianised area, right next to the beach with no roads to cross. I have stayed in both resorts and the apartments have always been very nice, although it has been quite a few years since we stayed at phase 2 (los olivos). The resorts of phase 1 (lagos de fanabe) and phase 2 (los olivos) are linked and you can walk through to each of the pool areas. Los Olivos surrounds one main pool and Lagos de Fanabe is made up of lots of little lake style pools, with cobbled walkways and pretty flowers and greenery. My first choice overall would be phase 1 (lagos de fanabe).

Ras Al Khaimah...
5 posts
9. Re: Lagos de Fanabe Phase II - Los Olivos Apts.

Many thanks

San Diego
1 post
10. Re: Lagos de Fanabe Phase II - Los Olivos Apts.

Hi,

We are looking at Lagos de Fanabe Phase II, Club Sunterra at Sunset Harbour Club, Club Flamingo Village and Tenerife Royal Gardens.

Any help on any of the would be appreciated. Especially your favorite.

Thanks!