We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principle....all inclusive

Which Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dorset
2 posts
Save Topic
Bahia Principle....all inclusive

We are staying at this hotel at the end of the month. Our flight is not till 2 am and i was wondering if anyone knows if we will still get all our food and drink all day. Some all inclusives stop at mid day so i was worried we might starve!!!!

If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks

England
Level Contributor
222 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Principle....all inclusive

They dont take your bands away, we flew home at 1am in August & ate & drank till we left. Only problem you may encounter is the availability of a late check out, we kept our room until 3pm but a lot of people didnt. You need to request late checkout at reception the day before you leave, the latest you can keep your room is 5pm. There are however shower facilities at the spa if you are out of your room. We too are going at the end of the month but fly back much earlier this time!

2. Re: Bahia Principle....all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, August 16, 2009