We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport bus to Adeje

Which Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
57 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Airport bus to Adeje

Hi, due back in Adeje very soon and last time I was there (4/5 years ago) I caught the bus from opposite the shopping centre (where the market is held) back to the airport which was very reasonable.

Does this service still run ? Can I get from the airport to the same place (where market is held) as my hotel is very close by...

Any help appreciated.

Porthcawl, United...
Level Contributor
530 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport bus to Adeje

Yes it is the bus no 450.

The place you caught the bus from is the Costa Adeje bus station.

If you look on the bus company website www.titsa.com you will find the time the 450 bus leaves Costa Adeje and arrives at the airport.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,868 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport bus to Adeje

Apologies if I am reading these posts incorrectly.

The Las Americas bus station which is where the 450 leaves from and goes to the airport does not have a shopping centre near it. It is also about 3km from the nearest market which is close to the Costa Adeje Gran Hotel. See this map Bus Station D5, Market C2 tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.…

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

UK
Level Contributor
57 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport bus to Adeje

I caught the bus across from the Costa Adeje Gran hotel, does it still run to/from there ??

Porthcawl, United...
Level Contributor
530 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport bus to Adeje

Aquilas according to the Titsa website the 450 bus runs from Costa Adeje bus station to the airport.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,868 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport bus to Adeje

Carwyn I think something has been lost in translation :-)

If you look at the timetable for the 450 www.titsa.com/index.php… and click on the Las Americas bus station stop (7142), it shows you a map, if you then drag the orange man across and sit him on the green bus it takes you to the location I mentioned in my post above.

Costa Adeje, Spain
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport bus to Adeje

yes it does,the stop is called Centro Comercial El Duque.,it may seem like a bus station,but its only a big car park really.Ant its pretty much opposite the gran hotel adeje.

7. Re: Airport bus to Adeje

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, February 11, 2015