We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best all round hotel - Sheraton or Roca Nivaria…??

London
Level Contributor
225 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Best all round hotel - Sheraton or Roca Nivaria…??

Hi, can you help us please?

We are looking at the Sheraton, Roca Nivaria or possibly the Anthelia for us and our 7 year old daughter in February. Which one would you recommend for overall luxury but also good for children? We know the first two have no beach… Don't know much about the Anthelia?

Thank you !!

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,281 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best all round hotel - Sheraton or Roca Nivaria…??

I replied on your other post yesterday. Not sure if you checked it. Sheraton and Roca Nivaria IMO too far out. If you have to decide purely between these three hotels then I'd go for the Anthelia. Other options were on my other post.

London
Level Contributor
225 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best all round hotel - Sheraton or Roca Nivaria…??

Ok thank you Daisy, I appreciate it! Will check out your other post.

3. Re: Best all round hotel - Sheraton or Roca Nivaria…??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 31, 2014