We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club la Costa paradise

Which Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
club la Costa paradise

Hi, have bought a cheap holiday in this place but it entails attending a presentation for the time share. Anyone had any experience of this, if so what was it like. Any tips to get out of it.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: club la Costa paradise

Hi

Not attended one but plenty of other have posted on this forum that you will get the hard sell for a few hours as it is timeshare under another name. Advise is leave CC at home {or in hotel} and just keep saying no then enjoy the rest of your cheap holiday ;0) PS you cannot get out of it otherwise you will be peanilised

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Edited: 6:33 am, July 20, 2013
Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,881 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: club la Costa paradise

It is a nice resort but is timeshare /holiday club whatever they wish to call it and I know someone who works there. They are not, at least to my knowledge, a 'fly by night company' I think everything is legit but they employ excellent sales people who make lots of money, so do be prepared for an exceptionally hard sell.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: club la Costa paradise

Thanx, only paid £99 for a week. No intentions of buying. It came up at the right time for a cheap holiday. I'll just have to put up with the presentation and blank them out for a couple of hours. Drink their beer and eat their food and enjoy the rest of it. Thanx for the help. Rylan

4. Re: club la Costa paradise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 22, 2014